Saturday 20 February 2010

Wed Design Course: Basic - Released

I volunteered at Scout Enterprise to get a feel for teaching a basic web design course. Having knuckled down, created a first draft of the course and have exhausted testing the material myself. I felt I needed to release it to the world :)

The course material has been exported to many formats so the various operating system environments (See formats folder) can view them. Please note the course was originally made using AbiWord, I wanted to see what it like using the word processor. The other formats may need minor format correction.

About the course:
Shows the individual whats it like to design a web site from the ground up.

Try out the course for yourself by downloading BURDwdcb1Resources.zip here!

Hint: Extract into a folder and then navigate to formats folder

Google Account may be required to download the resources.

No comments: