Friday 5 February 2010

Project : Free Learning Materials

I like to expand my career path and I thought I'd start a small hand at teaching people, I started a volunteer placement at Scout Enterprises. Part of my tasks in the role is to document my findings for best free learning alternative solutions, it then popped that I needed share my other learning materials that I have made for my friends and for myself.

I use Google:Docs and just write the content as simple reading as a human can understand (Similar to Ubuntu) and then share it. They will always remain there and naturally if I see something that requires improving I will improve for myself. You are safe to download and customize the content for yourselves. I'm merely just giving little guiding steps (Forgive my grammar).

Have a look and see what interests you Here

No comments: