Friday 2 January 2009

Shared Cookbook : Update 1.1.0

As of 1st January 2009, [Shared Cookbook] got updated!!!! Took a lot of mental pushing power on my side, setting up my a new dev environment to match with the live host, and finally did the first update. Hopefully you will notice roughly 3 things.

A major bug was discovered not too long ago, and prompted for urgent attention, have to thank the bug for giving me this, "urgent feeling" and major enhancement to my mental health, which finally prompted a quick update. Users can now set ingredients with preparations, like slicing and dicing. They can make up their own preparations up if they wish or choose from one of the many pre-configured preparations.

I apologise in advance for any inconvenience, that major bug fix has left a mark to the data already in the system. Look out for "-1", those are the ones you need to "Re-assign/re correct" yourself manually. They will be found in the recipe ingredients and menus.

Course I am one man band it here, so bare with me still if things look rough :P

Following fixes/enhancements have been made.

+ Add "Canada" to countries
+ Smaller Font size
+ Implemented Preparations
! Minor content changes
*Welcome
*About
*Credits
*Feedback
*Layout
! Added Captcha to Feedback form
! Fixed major user data look up bug:
* Preparations
* Measures
* Ingredients
* Images
* Recipes

No comments: