Show Javadoc aka API details
- Put the text cursor to some highlighted text like "javax.swing" or JTabbedPane variable.
- [shift+f1] Shows javadoc
Hopefully you will see a new window showing the API
Oh to add the javadoc
- Visit Java Download
- Under the heading "Additional Resources" Click "download for Java SE 6 Documentation" (Or what ever latested version and leave it zipped.
- Click "Tools->Java Platforms"
- Select the "Javadoc" tab
- Click "Add ZIP/Folder..."
- Browse to the zipped file you recent downloaded and then click ok :)